1) What are the requirements for abstracts of the conference “Mendeleev 2017″?
Template of abstracts is available in your profile at the conference website.
2) In what language should be submitted abstracts and presentation (oral and poster)?
Abstracts and presentation have to be submitted in English only.
3) How could I get an official invitation to participate in the conference “Mendeleev 2017″?
To receive an official invitation you should sent to the Secretary of the conference (email@example.com) the following information:
– your name and surname
– your position and scientific degree (if available)
– the name of organization in which you learn/work
– the title of your presentation
4) How could I get a certificate of participation in the conference “Mendeleev 2017″?
Check the appropriate information in your profile and you can get a certificate at the registration desk during the conference.
5) When will be held registration of participants of the conference “Mendeleev 2017″?
Registration of participants will be held: April, 4th, 5th and 6th.
6) When will be held the execution of business trip certificates and other financial documents?
Execution of business trip certificates and other financial documents will be held: April, 4th, 5th and 6th.
7) What are the requirements for the poster presentation and the oral presentation at the conference “Mendeleev 2017″?
Requirements for the poster presentation: vertical poster of size A1 in English.
Requirements for the oral presentation: Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentation (10 minutes) in English.
8) How can I get the information about the status of abstracts (accepted/rejected) and presentation (oral/poster)?
The information about acceptance/rejection of abstracts and the status of presentation (oral/poster) will be sent to you by e-mail after March, 15th.
9) The file of abstracts contains a mistake. Could I correct it? And how?
Yes, you can do this until February 17th, 2017. Replace your downloaded file using the option “You have downloaded a file of abstract. Delete?” at the bottom of the page of abstracts submitting.